Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Milwaukee — Vistelar’s Adopted Local Service Organization
Vistelar is in the business of helping people better manage conflict. Although we do this via training, we view ourselves as mentors of our clients.
So, when we decided to support one local support organization, we couldn’t image anyone better than Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Milwaukee (BBBS).
BBBS matches children facing adversity with caring volunteer mentors. The results are impressive: children do better in school and avoid problem behaviors like bullying
Since we made that decision, we are all in.
- Of the members of our team who meet BBBS’s mentor criteria, we have 100% participation
- We host a weekly podcast, The Podcast Report, and BBBS is highlighted on every show
- We are putting together a plan to provide BBBS with free training in conflict management
- One of our partners, Bill Singleton, is an active member of the board of BBBS
- We had a strong team at the 2016 bowling event and expect to crush this event in 2017
However, beyond all this, the big thing we want to do is raise a lot of money for BBBS.
Relative to this goal, you can help.
Just click on the link below and give whatever is possible. It terms of a place to give your money, it just doesn’t get any better than Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Milwaukee.
Click To Donate Now